Cindy & Kim last fall
22 years ago my mother found out she was due with her 3rd child on Oct. 21. Being that she already had 1 child with that birthday and the fact that she was having a planned c-section she was able to choose a different date for the delivery, Oct. 15. I never thought much about the fact that my baby sister had a "changed birthday" until we found out our daughter was due Oct. 12 and I got a phone call from Texas. Kim warned me not to have the baby on her birthday because she after all, had accommodated me by being born 6 days earlier than due. I spoke with Kim on the night of the 13th and she conceded that it would be OK if her niece shared a birthday with her ...Taking Kim's wishes into consideration I held off on the birth of our daughter :) So, Oct. 15 has come and gone and I'm still with child (see proof below).... I totally plan on cashing in this "favor" I did for Kim at a later time! 
Proof that I am still pregnant (ok, ok the picture is a week old....I'm even bigger now)
Cindy and Jeff,
ReplyDeleteNow that you have by-passed Kim's birthday, I think Michele's anniversary is the 16th and Scott's birthday is the 17th or visa versa. All this October stuff is making my head spin. Just have this baby already! I'll get fired just opening this blog a million times a day!
Love,
AuntSue
My dad has been calling daily from Hawaii & I don't think Grammy has left the house for fear she will miss "the call". We're all just a little anxious & very excited for you & Jeff! Best of luck:-)
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful Cinderella!!
ReplyDelete