
While in the hospital we had some photos taken of Kaelyn. You can view them at www.bellababyphotography.com/login
the password is 1017miller
they will be up on the site for 2 weeks.
Our daughter arrived on October 17th making our quaint family of two into a very fun and loving family of 3!

Congratulations again! The pictures are beautiful, and I'm glad things went so quickly for you.
ReplyDeleteJeff and Cindy,
ReplyDeleteI am glad everything went well and relatively fast and easy for a first child. Kaelyn is beautiful! The pictures were worth the wait. Your parents must be floating on clouds.
Love,
Aunt Sue
Cindy - Congratulations to you and Jeff! Kaelyn is just beautiful - I really love the picture of her yawning - soo sweet! I've been keeping up with your blog through Andrew and Cheryl for the past week or so and am so glad she finally arrived! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteErin Robison :)
She is SO pretty and perfect!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! Cindy, I knew Kaelyn looked like you as a baby, but I didn't realize how much. I just got home and dad had some of your baby pictures out. Put the pictures side by side and you two look like twins....
ReplyDelete